KN95 Daily Protective Face Mask
The KN95 mask is non-bulky and lightweight, making it comfortable to wear and ideal for daily use. The pliable nose piece ensures a secure fit over the nose and mouth which allows the user to move freely without the mask falling off.
Each Face Mask features 5 high-quality filter material layers that help minimise the possibility of infection by 95%. It protects against dust, flower dust, droplets and particulate matter. The respiratory system within the mask provides easy breathing throughout the day.
Elasticated earloops provide great support which makes it suitable for cycling, running, travel or daily use.
This product is available as a box of 30 or hygienically sealed with two Face Masks in each sealed pack. The sealed pack is then only opened and used by the end-user.
Viruses can be spread in many ways, including the following.
An infected person can cough, sneeze or breathe while within about two metres of another person, and the virus lands in the other person’s eyes, nose or mouth.
Another route is when an infected person coughs or sneezes onto their hand or onto a surface. The uninfected person then shakes the hand or touches the surface, and transfers the virus to their own eye, nose or mouth.
It is possible that an infected person can also cough or sneeze to create an airborne spread beyond the close contact range.
Tiny droplets from sneezing, coughing or even talking are released into the air that can infect other people. If an infected person wears a face mask, it can help to reduce the number of pathogens that they release, which in turn can protect other people. Disposable masks can be used to protect against material harmful to the human body and stop them from entering the body through the mouth and nose.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mould to the shape of your nose.
- Determine which side of the mask is the front. The coloured side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
- Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
- Face Mask with Earloops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Mould or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band. Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
- Throw the mask in the bin.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or a hand sanitiser.