Our range includes units from 1 litre up to 22 litres for high traffic environments.
Clinical waste units provide a safe solution to the disposal of soft medical waste. The bin has a 60-litre capacity and is specifically designed for medical waste disposal of swabs and dressings.
- Yellow finish (as required by law)
- Accommodates yellow Tiger bags (liners)
- Designed to eliminate dirt traps
- Large disposal aperture for ease of use
- Sanitising treatment for bacteria and odour control
If you are unsure about what you require please call us for a free site survey. Be assured that you will receive the most cost effective solutions yet fully compliant with Health & Safety requirements.
A duty of Care certificate will be left with every customer for both clinical waste and sharps box disposal.
Where larger quantities of clinical waste are produced, large lockable wheelie bin style containers (660ltr to 1100 Litre) can be left outside in the main bin area.